Plan your group event now at Northern California's Largest Water Park!
Save over 30% on custom programs for Corporations, Companies, Youth Groups,
From company picnics to team building events, we have the food, facilities and most of all, the fun! Whether you have a group of 100 or 5,000, we can put together an event that is sure to be all the rage at your office.
See below for more information on Catered Picnics or our Corporate Discounted Ticket Programs.
Our friendly staff is waiting to hear from you, call us at (408) 223-3951 or click on the reservation interest link below.
Tiki Gardens is our private Corporate Picnic area, providing the perfect event setting. Your employees will enjoy all day exclusive access to dedicated Picnic Pavilions, Event/Presentation Stage (including PA system), Sand Volleyball, Horseshoe pits, Activity Lawn and Grassy Play Area. Our full service catering department has a variety of menu packages from Smoked Chicken and Ribs to Grilled Hamburgers and Hotdogs. We also serve healthy and vegetarian options.
Contact our experienced event team at (408) 223-3951 or click on the reservation interest link below.
Purchase tickets in advance and Save Over 30%! Group tickets are available for groups of 15 guests or more. We require two weeks advance reservation. Please note, outside food and drinks are not permitted inside the park. You can purchase group meal options in advance or enjoy one of the many restaurants inside the park.
- Brown Bag Lunch – Lunch includes: Turkey Sandwich, fruit and a drink. This option is great for youth groups wanting to eat together and able to pay in advance of your visit date. The pre-ordered lunch is picked up by the group leader at Seaside Ice Cream on the day of your visit. Minimum order 15 lunches, maximum order 50 lunches.
- Group Meal Deal Voucher – Lunch includes: Choice of hamburger or hotdog, served with chips and a drink. This option is great for youth groups wanting to pay for lunch in advance, and provide meal vouchers to their group members. Group members are able to redeem the meal vouchers at their convenience from our main food building. Minimum order 15 meal vouchers, maximum order 50 meal vouchers.
Youth Groups with 50 or more, are eligible for Youth Picnics, which includes lunch and admission starting at $31.00 per guest. Please contact group sales for more details and available dates.
Save over 35% and end the year with a splash! We have Private Exclusive School Days and School Field Trip Days
set aside just for end of year graduations and celebrations.
- Private School Days – Some dates sell out fast, be sure to call and book early. Private days start in May. Food vouchers include choice of hamburger or hotdog, apple slices and choice of juice or milk. Additional food options may be purchase on the day of your visit inside the park.
- School Field Trip Days – School groups get special pricing on select public operating days starting June 5. Food vouchers include choice of hamburger or hotdog, apple slices and choice of juice or milk. Additional food options may be purchased on the day of your visit inside the park.
Advance reservations required. Contact our Event Coordinators at (408) 223-3951
or click on the reservations link below.
Youth groups and summer camps Save over 35% when booked early! Visit our Events Page for events such as Girl Scout Family & Fun Day, Boy Scout Challenge & Family Day and other event options, or plan your own Special Event!
- Youth Groups 15 to 50 Guests – Single Day Tickets, Season Pass Tickets, Brown Bag Lunches and Food Vouchers are available for advance purchase. Requires reservations at least two weeks in advance and full payment 72 hour prior to visit date.
- Youth Picnics 51 to 500 Guests – Single Day Tickets plus lunch and reserved area are available with advance reservations starting at $31.00 per guest. Lunch includes one hour of meal service, with choice of hamburger or hotdog, chili beans, chips and soda service.
All group programs require advance reservations. Contact our Event Coordinators at (408) 223-3951
or click on the reservations link below.